Uncontested Divorce and Custody

We understand that it can be a very difficult time in your life when you need to file for divorce or for custody of your children. There are many things to worry about, the legal process shouldnt be one of those things. Zuma Law LLC can help you with your divorce case and make sure your interests come first. Zuma Law can help you complete this process with or without your spouse’s invovlement whether they live in another state or in another country.

Regardless if you’re married or not, as a parent you have rights. There are many unexpected difficulties as a single parent. Some situations arise when the custodial parent needs permission from the other parent such as obtaining a passport, medical emergencies, or even something simple like enrolling your children in school. We can help you obtain the rights you need as a single parent. Contact Zuma Law today to help you in your uncontested custody case. 

With Zuma Law’s experience in immigration, we can use your custody case to help your child obtain legal status in the United States. Through the Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) program, minor children without legal status may be elgible to obtain legal status in the United States if one or more of thier parents have abandoned them. The first step in a SIJS case is to obtain a special court decision that allows the minor child to late apply for this immigration protection. Lat Zuma Law review your case to see if your children qualify for this immigration program. 

Schedule Your Appointment Today