When you have decided that you need a divorce, this and custody of your children, it can be a very difficult time in your life; there are many things to worry about. Legal process shouldn’t be one of those things, Zuma Law, LLC can help you out of the situation you no longer want to be in. We can help you with your divorce case and make sure your interests come first. Sometimes your spouse may live in a different state, or perhaps in another country. Zuma Law, LLC can help you complete this process with or without your spouse’s involvement.
Both parents have certain rights in relation to their children, whether or not they are married. When a parent is no longer present in their children’s lives, parents who care for children find that there are many unexpected difficulties in being a single parent. Some situations arise when the custodial parent needs permission from the other parent to obtain a passport for a child, during a medical emergency, or even something simple like enrolling them in school. We can help you obtain the rights you need as a single parent.
Zuma Law, LLC also has the immigration experience to use your custody case and help your children obtain legal status in the United States. Through the Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) program, minor children without legal status may be eligible to obtain legal status in the United States if one of their parents has abandoned them. The first step in a SIJS case is to obtain a special court decision that allows the minor child to later apply for this immigration protection. Let Zuma Law, LLC review your case to see if your children qualify for this immigration program. We can help you with the whole process.

Tell us a little about your case, if we can help you we will contact you.

401 N Riverside Dr Unit 12, Gurnee, IL 60031

T. (847) 596-3030

F. (866) 691-5364

Email: zumalaw@gmail.com

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email